Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Monday, January 22, 2007

[MA] Judge decides Officer O'Neil isn't DANGEROUS enough to hold.


Rockport officer released from jail
The Boston Herald
Monday, January 22, 2007
Excerpts:
The Rockport Police Department’s domestic violence officer charged with firing a weapon during a dispute with his wife has been released from jail on personal recognizance. Robert O’Neil, 38, was released despite objections from prosecutors and his wife... ”I’m afraid,” [his wife] testified Friday during a hearing... "I don’t feel safe, and I don’t feel that my daughter is safe. I don’t want this happening again in my life"... O’Neil was arrested Jan. 12 on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic assault and battery, armed assault with intent to murder and discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a building. O’Neil allegedly fired a handgun near his wife’s head at their Rockport home. [Gloucester District Court Judge Richard] Mori said he did not believe O’Neil was dangerous enough to be held without bail for 90 days...

I AM TRUSTING IN MY HEART THAT PEOPLE ARE ENCIRCLING AND KEEPING THE WIFE AND CHILD SAFE. I HOPE THIS CASE GETS THE ATTENTION IT DEMANDS. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT POSTING THIS MAN OUT LOUD BUT OUT LOUD IS ALL THERE IS LEFT BECAUSE THE COURTS CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

1 comment:

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.