ARLINGTON POLICE POLICE CHIEF WILL D. JOHNSON
"I am deeply disappointed that an Arlington assistant police chief was involved in an incident of domestic violence. Regardless of who you are or where you work, domestic violence will not be tolerated or ignored in our community."
INFO FROM PROTECTION ORDER:
James Emanuel Hawthorne is prohibited from committing family violence, stalking or sexual assault, prohibited from communicating directly in a threatening or harassing manner with anyone in the household or communicating a threat through any person, prohibited from possessing a firearm "unless the person is a peace officer actively engaged in employment as a sworn full-time paid employee..." and prohibited from going within 500 feet of ANY residence, buisness, household or place of employment of the victim or member of the household.
(That sounds like he still call and text her. Hopefully he can't have guns while he's on leave.)
- Arlington's Asst Police Chief arrested for family violence, myfoxdfw, Jenny Anchondo, Nov 17, 2013
- Arlington assistant police chief put on leave after family violence arrest, Dallas News, Liz Farmer, 17 November 2013
- Documents: Arlington assistant police chief assaulted his wife, star-telegram, Deanna Boyd, Nov. 19, 2013
- Documents: Arlington police assistant chief accused of attacking wife, WFAA, November 19, 2013
- Updated: Arlington police supervisor arrested in a family violence dispute, Dallas News, Liz Farmer, November 19, 2013