Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Painting: "Police Brutality" - by Kelly Ann Thomas, Creator of Picasso Dreams Blog




"Police Brutality" - by Kelly Ann Thomas, Creator of Picasso Dreams Blog
Title: "Police Brutality" (under a blog heading, "Feel the Love")


Image Source: Picasso Dreams (Blog)
http://karmakat.typepad.com/

*All images there are created by Kelly Ann Thomas. All rights reserved.*

I am so very honored that Ms. Thomas has given me permission to use this image in projects regarding officer involved domestic violence. Please do not borrow this image or use it for any purpose via me without contacting her:
peaceandgoodkarma@sbcglobal.net

Also, I am equally thankful to Tacoma, Washington's News Tribune for recently giving me the okay to use their articles concerning officer-involved domestic violence in some projects that I am working on as well.

I feel almost legitimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.