KMEG 14, IA - May 24, 2008
PIERRE, S.D. (AP) - A pretrial motions hearing is scheduled next month for Ken Huber, the former Highmore police chief accused of killing his wife.
Huber has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and an alternate charge of first-degree manslaughter in the death of Pamela Huber.
The motions hearing will be June 4-6 in Pierre.
Huber's trial is scheduled for September.
Previous blog entries:
- [SD] Chief's wife Pam Huber shot in head - No arrest yet
- [SD] Chief's wife Pam Huber has died, he's free - Fund for their kids
- [SD] Huber Affidavit for Probable Cause for 1st Degree Murder
- Pam Huber of Highmore South Dakota
- [KY] Ex?-Deputy has murdered his wife Pamela Gayle Copley
- [SD] Judge tells Pam's slayer "ex" Chief Huber NO
- [SD] Ex-chief Huber pleads not-guilty. Community focuses on Pam's kids.
- [SD] Motives of Ex-Chief Huber killing wife Pam begin to emerge