Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Not posting much due to computer problems. I still have one, but

The laptop computer I use was dying - it's physical temperature too hot to touch. (Yes I know about the internal fan.)

My laptop has done her job well.

I've been having to do extreme things to get my files and records off of her. The best I can do for now is moving everything that I can salvage back to the (really retro) computer I used before - also broken. My fall-back computer crashes. It takes several attempts before it will boot up. It's memory leak requires me to have go through the MemTurbo multi-scan process every 10 minutes or the whole system stops working. The system is so sluggish that if I click any function I may as well go away while waiting for the computer to recognize that I've asked it to do something.

I don't know what the outlook is but just wanted to say why for the past few weeks there has been so much fewer posts. I just don't have the tools right now. If I get this smoothed out you know I'll be back and busy. (Big smile.)

Much love to all.

2 comments:

  1. hope you're able to keep up your good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting small snips of time on my son's computer. It's really HIS so I have to be respectful. I don't know what's ahead but that was sweet of you to say. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.