Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Thursday, March 20, 2008

It looks like I will be off the internet for a period of time

Could be an hour or a week or a month. I have no idea. But stay tuned because I always come back.
Until the screen goes blank though, I will try to catch up and post as much as I can.
Be good. Be safe.
Be tough.

UPDATE:
The phone just got shut off so - since it's a package deal (and bill) I'm melllllllllting. :)

God loves us.
I'll be back, some way, some how.

Much love.
Cloud

1 comment:

  1. According to my clock it's a minute before midnight, Thursday night. I still have a connection... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.