- [IL] Stacy Peterson, wife of Police Sgt. Peterson, is missing
- [IL] 18 domestic reports before cop's wife - Kathleen's - "accident"
- [IL] The price for blue silence - Stacy and Kathleen
- [IL] Murder suspect Sgt. Peterson reaches out to attorneys of America
- [IL] Sgt. Peterson says he's a very misunderstood man
- Sgt. Drew Peterson Still Free Despite Killing Kathy and Stacy
- [IL] Woe is Drew - He'd rather be a celebrity for something good
- What it sounds like when their women are missing
- [IL] How cops handle colleagues' domestic violence charges
- [IL] Peterson case: What about the kids?
- [IL] Birthday for missing ex sgt.'s wife Stacy Peterson & optimism from Chief.
- [IL] Ex-Sgt Peterson shocked Kathleen's death is ruled homicide?
- [IL] In Kathleen Savio's own words
- [IL] Ex-sgt Peterson's neighbor: "In the event that anything happens to me..."
- [IL] See blog calling for action on ex-Sgt. Drew Peterson crimes
- [IL] Resigned Sgt. Peterson - the problem is everyone & everything but him
- [IL] Stacy's still missing, Kathleen's still murdered, & Ex-Sgt Peterson is jailed, released on weapons charge
- [IL] A voice for missing Stacy, a new book's released, Drew's folding gun & his vacation with the kids
- [IL] Ex-Sgt. Peterson's friends were wired for sound.
- [IL] Kathleen Savio's fingernails were cut short, & Stacy was Sgt. Peterson's alibi
- [IL] November brings a new, retroactive law with ex-Sgt. Drew Peterson at it's heart
- [IL] I refuse to post more ex-sgt. Drew Peterson news or pictures of his external face until he is arrested
- [IL] Ex Sgt. Peterson sued over death of his 3rd wife Kathleen Savio
- [IL] Cassandra Cales tells ex-Police Sgt. Drew Peterson what time it is
- [IL] When I heard Ex-Sgt. Drew Peterson had been arrested my mother soul clapped into the air
- [IL] Drew Peterson's mouth
- [IL] Ex Police Sgt. Drew Peterson NOT indicted for murder of Stacy Cales Peterson
- [IL] Ex-Police Sgt. Drew Peterson (suspected multiple wife-killer) Hearsay Hearings Ruled OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- [IL] Ex-Police Sgt. Drew Peterson wife-murder trial postponement painful for family
By Jack McCarthy
Special to the Tribune
12:55 p.m. CST, February 19, 2011
[Excerpts] Oak Brook police and fire commissioners dismissed police officer Stephen Peterson today for obstructing an investigation into the disappearance of the wife of his father, Drew Peterson... In a three-page finding, the board ruled that Peterson delivered contradictory testimony, failed to disclose information and demonstrated poor judgement during an Illinois State Police investigation into the disappearance of Stacy Peterson, the fourth wife of his father, Drew Peterson... Stephen Peterson took possession of three weapons from his father to prevent discovery and seizure... Stephen Peterson failed to notify police that he had the weapons or tell investigators that Drew Peterson had transferred $236,800 to his son shortly after Stacy Peterson vanished. "Officer Peterson's continuing claim that the weapons and money were irrelevant to the investigation by the Illinois State Police were self-serving, disingenuous, not credible and demonstrates that Officer Peterson lacks the fundamental ability to make sound judgments," Cappetta said. In a December hearing, Stephen Peterson told the board he was simply helping his father and that his actions had nothing to do with his duties as an Oak Brook police officer. Drew Peterson remains in jail as a suspect in the drowning death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. He is also the sole suspect in the disappearance of Stacy Peterson, although he has not been charged... The board also rejected the Illinois Fraternal Order of Police Labor Council's motions to dismiss charges and continue the hearing... [Full article here]