Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

[LA] Asst. Warden, Cpt. Troy Self, arrested for pointing gun at wife, threatening to kill her

St. Charles Parish Sheriff's employee arrested after pointing gun at wife
WWL, LA
Chad Bower
September 16, 2008
A St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s assistant warden was arrested Tuesday morning after pointing a gun at his wife and threatening to kill her, Sheriff Greg Champagne said. Troy Self, 49, was taken into custody on charges of aggravated assault with a firearm 1 a.m. Tuesday. Self has been suspended without pay and there will be an internal investigation, Champagne said. His bond has not been set... [Full article here]

Jail assistant warden booked with assault
He pointed gun at wife, cops say
The Times Picayune
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
...Troy Self, 49, 305 Santa Cruz Court, Luling was arrested after his wife called 911 on Monday shortly after 10 p.m. Self, who has been employed with the Sheriff's Office since 1985, was booked shortly after midnight. Self has been suspended without pay pending an investigation, according... [Full article here]

1 comment:

  1. This man got away with this and no one would help me b/c of who he is.He changed my life and my familys and he is able to live his life and I live in fear of him 2 this sad day,I wish I was the person I once was he was able 2 take everything away from me but my life and I think maybe I would have been better off.

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.