Sender's 3rd email to me:
"When I find you and I will, your going to understand what it's like to be a fish out of water. God help you and your family. I tracked your IP address and I'm coming for you......you don't know when to stop and when you do it will be too late for you to start ever again."
UNITED STATES FEDERAL LAW
TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE>
PART I - CRIMES>
CHAPTER 41 - EXTORTION AND THREATS>
§ 875. INTERSTATE COMMUNICATIONS>
(c) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. [LINK]
Title XLVI - CRIMES
Chapter 784> ASSAULT; BATTERY; CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE> 784.011 Assault.--
(1) An "assault" is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.
CHAPTER 784 ASSAULT; BATTERY; CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE
784.048 Stalking; definitions; penalties.--
(1) As used in this section, the term:
(a) "HARASS" MEANS to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.
(b) "COURSE OF CONDUCT" MEANS a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose...
(c) "CREDIBLE THREAT" MEANS a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.
(d) "CYBERSTALK" MEANS to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
(2) ANY PERSON WHO WILLFULLY, MALICIOUSLY, AND REPEATEDLY FOLLOWS, HARASSES, OR CYBERSTALKS ANOTHER PERSON COMMITS THE OFFENSE OF STALKING...
(3) ANY PERSON WHO WILLFULLY, MALICIOUSLY, AND REPEATEDLY FOLLOWS, HARASSES, OR CYBERSTALKS ANOTHER PERSON, AND MAKES A CREDIBLE THREAT WITH THE INTENT TO PLACE THAT PERSON IN REASONABLE FEAR OF DEATH OR BODILY INJURY OF THE PERSON, OR THE PERSON'S CHILD, SIBLING, SPOUSE, PARENT, OR DEPENDENT, COMMITS THE OFFENSE OF AGGRAVATED STALKING, A FELONY OF THE THIRD DEGREE...
(6) Any law enforcement officer may arrest, without a warrant, any person he or she has probable cause to believe has violated the provisions of this section....
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS - 9 RCW
RCW 9.61 MALICIOUS MISCHIEF - INJURY TO PROPERTY> RCW 9.61.260 CYBERSTALKING
(1) A person is guilty of cyberstalking if he or she, with intent to harass, intimidate, torment, or embarrass any other person, and under circumstances not constituting telephone harassment, makes an electronic communication to such other person or a third party...
(b) Anonymously or repeatedly whether or not conversation occurs; or
(c) Threatening to inflict injury on the person or property of the person called or any member of his or her family or household.
(2) Cyberstalking is a gross misdemeanor, except as provided in subsection (3) of this section.
(3) CYBERSTALKING IS A CLASS C FELONY IF EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING APPLIES...
(b) The perpetrator engages in the behavior prohibited under subsection (1)(c) of this section by threatening to kill the person threatened or any other person.
(4) ANY OFFENSE COMMITTED UNDER THIS SECTION MAY BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN COMMITTED EITHER AT THE PLACE FROM WHICH THE COMMUNICATION WAS MADE OR AT THE PLACE WHERE THE COMMUNICATION WAS RECEIVED.
(5) For purposes of this section... "Electronic communication" includes, but is not limited to, electronic mail, internet-based communications, pager service, and electronic text messaging.
CRIMINAL CODE - TITLE 9A RCW
RCW 9A.36 ASSAULT - PHYSICAL HARM> RCW 9A.36.070 COERSION (TO REMOVE BLOG POST)
(1) A person is guilty of coercion if by use of a threat he compels or induces a person to engage in conduct which the latter has a legal right to abstain from, or to abstain from conduct which he has a legal right to engage in.
(2) "Threat" as used in this section means:
(a) To communicate, directly or indirectly, the intent immediately to use force against any person who is present at the time...
REVISED CODE OF WASHINTON
CRIMINAL CODE - TITLE 9A RCW
RCW 9A.46 HARASSMENT> RCW 9A.46.030 PLACE COMMITTED
Any harassment offense committed as set forth in RCW 9A.46.020 or 9A.46.110 may be deemed to have been committed where the conduct occurred or at the place from which the threat or threats were made or at the place where the threats were received.
RCW 9A.46 HARASSMENT> RCW 9A.46.020 HARASSMENT DEFINITION - PENALTIES
(1) A person is guilty of harassment if:
(a) Without lawful authority, the person knowingly threatens:
(i) To cause bodily injury immediately or in the future to the person threatened or to any other person...
(iv) Maliciously to do any other act which is intended to substantially harm the person threatened or another with respect to his or her physical or mental health or safety; and
(b) The person by words or conduct places the person threatened in reasonable fear that the threat will be carried out. "Words or conduct" includes, in addition to any other form of communication or conduct, the sending of an electronic communication...
(3) The penalties provided in this section for harassment do not preclude the victim from seeking any other remedy otherwise available under law...
RCW 9A.46 HARASSMENT> RCW 9A.46.060 CRIMES INCLUDED IN HARASSMENT
As used in this chapter, "harassment" may include but is not limited to any of the following crimes:
(1) Harassment (RCW 9A.46.020);
(12) Coercion (RCW 9A.36.070);
(33) Stalking (RCW 9A.46.110);
(34) Cyberstalking (RCW 9.61.260);
RCW 9A.46 HARASSMENT> RCW 9A.46.110 STALKING
(1) A person commits the crime of stalking if, without lawful authority and under circumstances not amounting to a felony attempt of another crime:
(a) He or she intentionally and repeatedly harasses or repeatedly follows another person; and
(b) The person being harassed or followed is placed in fear that the stalker intends to injure the person, another person, or property of the person or of another person. The feeling of fear must be one that a reasonable person in the same situation would experience under all the circumstances; and
(c) The stalker either:
(i) Intends to frighten, intimidate, or harass the person; or
(ii) Knows or reasonably should know that the person is afraid, intimidated, or harassed even if the stalker did not intend to place the person in fear or intimidate or harass the person.
(2)(a) IT IS NOT A DEFENSE TO THE CRIME OF STALKING under subsection (1)(c)(i) of this section that the stalker was not given actual notice that the person did not want the stalker to contact or follow the person; and
(b) IT IS NOT A DEFENSE TO THE CRIME OF STALKING under subsection (1)(c)(ii) of this section that the stalker did not intend to frighten, intimidate, or harass the person...
(b) A PERSON WHO STALKS ANOTHER IS GUILTY OF A CLASS C FELONY IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLIES...
(iv) the stalker was armed with a deadly weapon, as defined in RCW 9.94A.602, while stalking the person;
(v)(A) the stalker's victim is or was a law enforcement officer; judge; juror; attorney; victim advocate; legislator; community corrections' officer; an employee, contract staff person, or volunteer of a correctional agency; or an employee of the child protective, child welfare, or adult protective services division within the department of social and health services; and (B) the stalker stalked the victim to retaliate against the victim for an act the victim performed during the course of official duties or to influence the victim's performance of official duties...
(6) As used in this section...
(e) "Repeatedly" means on two or more separate occasions...
[TAGS: POLICE OFFICER INVOLVED PERPETRATED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEFLON LAW ENFORCEMENT DEPUTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT NETWORK]