Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Why no posts?

I was off exploring whether we could get together for new federal legislation. I'm back, full of plans for an alternative, looking at days of news I missed, and a packed email inbox.

The very first email I opened this morning was also my last - from Susan Murphy-Milano alerting me to Irma... Another life lost. I started collecting Irma's information and just felt so helpless to make this stop.

I will be trying to catch up.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe more things are taking me away. I'm trying to get back but on my way to Seattle...

    So many people to catch up on!

    (Anyone want to help by collecting on particular people? :)

    If so email me at oidvn@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.