Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I haven't been posting as much lately but I'm not gone!

I have a magnificent daughter who is home on convalescent leave from the military and I have the honor of hosting her guests and taking care of her this month. July just won't get the normal attention here on the blog. So to all of you misbehaving in July - lucky you because she's my priority until she's back to her mighty physical health.

4 comments:

  1. As it should be! Enjoy every minute of your time together! The world will wait.

    Much love.......
    Delilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so consistently GOOD to me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 15, 2009

    Please Thank your daughter for her service. My Husband is in the Military as well. I will pray that she heals quickly and completely. The Best to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter is laying right behind me, I read her your comment, and she said,

    "AWWWWWwwww, tell her (you) it's an HONOR!"

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.