Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Murder-of-NYPD-Criminologist-Michelle-Lee case adjourns

McGurk: "...I spoke to you freely and then you use truth I tell you against me. That's why people lie... You concentrate on three of four lines of what I said to you, instead of everything I said to you. You read it. You know what's there. You just don't care. You give me that psychobabble and try to be my friend. I didn't tell you everything all at once because I had to build trust with you..."

Previous post:

[NYPD] No longer here with us - NYPD Forensic Investigator Michelle Lee
- ...Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly described her as a “very talented young woman”... (New York Police Forensic Investigator Michelle Lee was murdered so horribly that I have not included the details in the news excerpts below. It angers and sickens me. The links are there if you need to know... but for me, a life was stolen leaving a wake of sadness to those who knew and loved her.)

IRISH MURDER SUSPECT GARY MCGURK'S CASE ADJOURNED IN NEW YORK
Tyrone man will return to court on Septmeber 22
Irish Voice
By APRIL DREW
July 22, 2009, 8:31 AM
[Excerpts] The case against the Co. Tyrone man [Gary McGurk] who is accused of murdering his on again/off again girlfriend [NYPD Criminologist Michelle Lee] in Queens in April was adjourned on Monday, July 20 at the Queens Criminal Court until September... McGurk said the last time he was inside Lee’s apartment was Wednesday, April 22 at 2 a.m. in the morning. When police asked McGurk if he went to his girlfriend’s apartment the night she was murdered he said he walked to her block and on it, but he did not go into her apartment... He said Lee called him on his cell phone at 3.56 a.m. McGurk, who is being held without bail, pleaded not guilty and will return to court on September 22. If found guilty McGurk faces life in prison. [Full article here]

An article from last month:

ACCUSED IRISH KILLER GARY MCGURK CLAIMS INNOCENCE
Irish Voice
By APRIL DREW
Published Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 12:24 PM
Updated Thursday, June 11, 2009, 2:44 PM
[Excerpts] ...McGurk said the weekend that Lee was murdered he spent a lot of time with his girlfriend, Catherine Wells, but left her in the city about 8:45 p.m. on Saturday, April 25. McGurk said he got home about 10 p.m., did some homework, watched soccer on ESPN, spoke to his girlfriend twice on the phone and was talking to Lee online. McGurk then left his house at 2 a.m. “I went to Starbucks in Sunnyside. It was closed. I walked to 32nd Street and Queens Boulevard. And back to 58th Street and to Maurice Park and then along the LIE all the way to Juniper Park,” said McGurk, retracing his steps of that Saturday night. He said police officers asked him to leave the park and he got home about 4:45 a.m... When arrested in May, McGurk, frustrated, told Detective Edward Wilkowski and Detective Edwyn Stuart that police had made it “impossible for me to do what I need to do with her family. To pay my respects ... I’ll always be stigmatized as the guilty one.” He said it was his mother who hired a lawyer, not him. “You are Irish, you know, if you have trouble, the family is there for you. I can’t help what my mother does... I can’t process this. I hold it all together. I have been in religion and out of religion. I studied for the priesthood. I have a conscious. If I had something to get out my chest I would... I spoke to you freely and then you use truth I tell you against me. That's why people lie... You concentrate on three of four lines of what I said to you, instead of everything I said to you. You read it. You know what's there. You just don't care. You give me that psychobabble and try to be my friend. I didn't tell you everything all at once because I had to build trust with you.” Police said Lee's nude body was found inside her bedroom on April 27. She had been stabbed in the throat and head, bound with a cell phone charger cord and seared on the chest with a steam iron. McGurk, who is being held without bail, pleaded not guilty and will return to court on July 20. If found guilty he faces life in prison. [Full article here]
[police officer involved domestic violence law enforcement fatality fatalities brutal grotesque sex sexual bdsm liar]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.