Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I had to get a day job

I had to get a day job to keep afloat, so for the past few months I've been running to keep up with tracking news and communicating with victims. Sleep is a luxury. If you can help out with information gathering, keep me updated on the case that you are watching, or adopt me - that would be great. Email me.
No cop-haters please.

1 comment:

  1. I am posting so few of the stories now - but still trying to keep this in the public's eye. This is more the pace when I have the time:
    http://behindthebluewall.blogspot.com/2006/12/peek-into-my-week-tracking-power.html

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.