The site is also doing very detailed court blogging.
Court Blog Day One - February 4th
Court Blog Day Two - February 5th
Check in there until the trial is over.
It isn't like me to not say much. I'm disgusted and holding my breath.
Blessing to all the friends, family members, law enforcement personnel involved, jurors, attorneys, and to the judge.
Jessie Davis and baby Chloe are beholding God.
Baby Blake will remain always in my prayers.
Somebody needs to sue Canton police department for hiring an officer that had a domestic violence incident in his past, for keeping him as he continued to perpetrate, and for letting him work while under domestic violence protection orders.
It is only through lawsuits that Canton can change. It is only under fear of liability that Canton will care. For all victims everywhere, it is only through litigation that other cities will see, count the cost, and put strict officer-involved domestic violence policies in place to keep batterers like Bobby Cutts from donning a badge, carrying a city-issued weapon, and thrilling them with powers of arrest. Stop costuming them with the appearance of respectability and trustworthiness.
Previous blog entries:
- [OH] COP'S PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND, JESSIE DAVIS, MISSING
- Waiting for the beginning of the truth
- [OH] Officer Cutts in court for murdering Jessie & unborn baby Chloe
- Ohio media could give life from Jessie's death, but sleep.
- Nikki Giavasis on why she spoke out on Officer Cutts
- COMPLICITY OF ABUSE IN MEDIA'S FAILURE TO ASK
- [OH] (OHIO IS CLOGGING MAH BLOG)
- [OH] "I don't think we're sweeping it under the rug"
- [OH] Moves toward 1st trial in killing of Officer Cutt's girlfriend & full-term daughter, Jessie and Chloe Davis
- [OH] Officer's dv murder accomplice, Myisha Ferrell, gets a deal
- What it sounds like when their women are missing
- [OH] DA says Officer Cutts told friend he killed Jessie (so also their full-term baby Chloe)
- [OH] Baby Blake's words may help convict cop dad of mom's murder