Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Thursday, October 2, 2008

[TX] From Caran's mother: I will teach your children how to love and forgive


Previous entry:
[TX] Officer Caran Coward killed in husband's murder-suicide

Posted from comments on last entry:

As Caran's mother, I can appreciate everyones comments on hers and Randy's situation. I know with all my heart that Caran is with God and is watching over her children and her sister and her mom and dad. If anything this was a selfish act and has hurt a tremendous amount of people. But is does my heart good to know that no matter what, I did do a good job of raising my children. Both my girls chose to do public service and help whoever needed it. They both learned to have compassion and love for others. I just pray God will give us all the strength and love we should have to endure the pain that is ongoing in our lives.

To you, Caran, I will love you for the rest of my life and will teach your children how to love and forgive. I can only pray that I will see you again before our father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.