IT WAS DOMESTIC AGAIN.
IT WAS THE SAME VICTIM.
IT'S GOOD TO KNOW EVERYONE IS STILL ALIVE.
IF YOU HAVE INFO TO SHARE WITH THE BLOG, DO.
I HEAR THAT DAVID ESSAD WILL HAVE A PROBATION VIOLATION HEARING ON
SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2009
BEFORE JUDGE KUMAR
at 1:30 PM.
Per the Oakland Count Circuit Court Index register of actions his hearing date changed from 9/2/2009 to December 2, 2009 at 1:30 PM.
- [MI] Combat instructor Officer Essad still TRUSTED after beating bloodying, breaking, balding his wife? - Shelby Township police officer faces criminal charges and his employment future is uncertain...
- [MI] Julie is suing her husband, Officer Essad - ...she was treated for a fat lip, black eye, a broken nose and a bruise on her neck; she was readmitted the next week when it was determined she had suffered a closed-head injury...
- [MI] Detective Essad fired. Beating Julie tarnished department. - ...[Police Chief Robert Leman] "Your conduct on April 11, 2008 violates state law and department guidelines... Your behavior also tarnishes the police department's mission to serve and protect the citizens of Shelby Township"...
- [MI] After brutal dv assault, fired Detective Essad seems to be on his way back - ...Julie Essad said he repeatedly pulled her hair and banged her head against the driver's side window... continued to scream and bit her ear... then brandished his gun and made threats to kill her...
- [MI] Probation for Essad. - ...A former Shelby Township police officer arrested last April for domestic violence has been sentenced to two years probation... He informed [Judge] Kumar that he and his wife are undergoing marital counseling, and said he will do what it takes to become an upstanding citizen...