Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Friday, September 17, 2010

You fight for the lost causes harder than for any others

"...And you know that you fight for the lost causes harder than for any others. Yes, you even die for them...

...You think I'm licked. You all think I'm licked! Well, I'm not licked. And I'm going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause..."


From the movie, "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington", 1939 - A naive man is appointed to fill a vacancy in the US Senate. His plans promptly collide with political corruption, but he doesn't back down.


[police officer involved domestic violence oidv intimate partner violence (IPV) abuse law enforcement public safety fatality fatalities unsolved unresolved James Stewart Jefferson Smith]

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to say how many times I watched that clip tonight. :) I watched the whole movie last night and it never gets old. I'm more curious today though about who wrote the script and what the story is behind making this movie.

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.