Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Taking some days off...

The last few days I've posted next to nothing. I keep trying to make my way back but some things are going on behind the scenes so instead of thinking I should be updating this blog I've decided to give myself permission to not. I'll be back soon.

Feel free to send me relevant news or info in the meantime.

Much love,
Cloud

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cloud Writer,

    You will be missed dearly. I wanted to share this with you. On October 29th at 9:00 PM, I will be on the Dadan Tolbert Show on BlogtalkRadio speaking out against Domestic Violence involving police officers. You positive strengh has helped me so much. I look forward to hearing from you again. God bless.

    With much love and respect,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and tried to set a reminder to be sent to my email but they don't have the 10/29 show promo posted.

    For anyone that wants to hear,
    The Dedan Tolbert Show
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/DedanTolbert

    and what's nice about blogtalk is that if you miss it, the audio can be played on-demand.

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.