- [OH] There's hate in that suicide threat Laura
- [OH] Dangerous Detective Earl - Protection order lifted & GPS off his ankle?
- [OH] Chief's goal for domestic-terror Detective Earl
- [OH] Detective Earl's wife now says she lied? (I'm not buying it.)
- [OH] The list circulating on Lorain Police Detective Corey Earl
- [OH] Detective Earl - no charge or order seems to stick
ALAN INGRAM, Morning Journal Writer
Lorain patrolman Corey Earl is being returned to full active duty status, about two weeks after being placed on paid leave after being accused of making threats against a county corrections officer. Lorain police Chief Cel Rivera received a copy Tuesday of the Lorain County Common Pleas Court order which dismissed a temporary protection order against Earl... An internal investigation of Earl has also been completed. As a result of that investigation, the city had no problem returning Earl to full active duty status with no restrictions, Gilchrist said. Earl was to report to his regular shift yesterday. Earl was placed on administrative leave Feb. 26 for allegedly making threats directed at a Lorain County corrections officer... Earl was disciplined in early January after he admitted to making inappropriate comments to his girlfriend's ex-husband... Also in January, the Amherst Law Director's office dismissed a charge that Earl violated a protection order concerning his now ex-wife. Amherst police were called to Earl's home for domestic disputes on July 6 and Aug. 13... [Full article here]
Post a Comment
Please post updates or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.