Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Sunday, February 24, 2008

[IL] In Kathleen Savio's own words

...He knows how to manipulate the system, and his next step is to take my children away. Or Kill me instead...


[Kathleen Savio Peterson's Letter To The Will County Assistant State's Attorney Elizabeth Fragale]

November 14, 2002

Elizabeth Fragale
Assistant States Attorney

States Attorney
121 N. Chicago Street
Joliet, Illinois 60432

Ms. Fragale,

On three different occasions I have tried to reach you over the phone regarding charges I filed against Drew Peterson, on the date of July 5, 2002.

Note, I did contact the Police Department, and talked to the assistant Chief Mike Calcagno, in reference to Drew Break in that same weekend. I than filed a report in regards to my safety, from Drew by two officer that arrive at my residents 392 Pheasant Chase, Bolingbrook, Il, 60490.

When I found out Mr. Peterson was having an affair with a minor at the police department, he began to get very violent. By striking me with his hand and chasing me through the house with a police stick. At that time on record, I had to get an order of protection from him.

Their has been several times throughout my marriage with this man where I ended up at the emergency room in Bolingbrook for injuries, and I have reported this only to have the police leave my home without filing any reports.

On July 5th, Mr. Peterson got into my home with a garage door opener he programmed for himself, while I was out of town with my son's. I was unaware of his presents, and was very afraid for my live. This man pop out from our living room while I was walking down stair, with a basket of laundry. I was shocked and dropped all the cloths and stood their, asking him to get out. Drew was in uniform (Swat Uniform), with his police radio in his ear. He yelled, for me to sit down and be quiet I refused and he pushed me on the stairs. He told me to move down to the third step and not to move or speak. He was very angry that in our divorce the judge ruled he would have to pay me child support. He told me he didn't want to pay me anything. (He left my boys 8 and 9,and I With many bills, up to 2,000.00 and with an 11,000.00 income tax bill, as well as 6800.00 property tax bill for us to pay. Needless to say we are without money or any credit) He kept me in a position for a very long length of time, while trying to convince me how horrible I am, and I just need to die. He asked me several times if I was afraid, I started to panic! He pulled out his knife, that he kept around his leg and brought it to my neck. I thought I'd never see my boys again. I just told him to end this craziness and he for some reason pulled back. I didn't tell the police because I know they can't protect me from him. I know he will be back; he's now attempting to try to make me look like the bad guy, with untrue charges of Battery against him, and his 17 yr. Girlfriend. The sick thing is I really think they're enjoying this. Over the summer they went out of their way to roller blade right in front of my home, drive by and stop for long lengths of time in front of the house. Childish things like his girl friend flipping me off if I was out in front with the kids while driving by.

At the present time my children have been in a program at school called rainbows, in efforts to repair some of the damage Drew and his girlfriend has created. One of which Drew falsely arrested me in front of my children with my face in the grass and calling me a criminal for hitting his girlfriend, which didn't happen. Instead she called me a bounce of inappropriate name in front of my children, so I felt it was necessary to get them back in the house away from this. When I ran to the truck, it being very high up I notices Stacy his girl friend taping me, with the stolen camera Drew took from our home. I attempted to take the camera and my next goal was to return to my home with my children. But I was thrown to the ground and treated like an outlaw, and booked and arrested for no reason. My wrist was sprained, when I was being thrown to the ground and held down by Drew, who was not on duty at the time. While this was happening my children were being held against their own will, by [blacked out, but you can read above and below the marker, it clearly says "Stacy Cales"], while she told them to sit down and be quiet. My son's phyc is working with them but states, "she can't fix what continue to happen on a on going basis". My eight year old come home from spending 1 hour with his dad, because he really is never there, and pushes his sons and girlfriend on my son all the time, and expressed to me that he was confused! It seemed that Drews live in girl friend showed both my sons her wedding dress and ring, and told them she was going to marry their father. Of course that's okay, for Adults, but when my boys come home with tears in their eyes, still hoping for mom and dad to get back together again, it become heart breaking and very confusing to them. They don't understand how dad can get married if he's still married to their mommy. The list goes on, and I understand it's just part of it, but it need to stop. My sons and I would like to move away from this area, for our safety and sanctity. I am a full time Nursing Student and Drew left me while in the middle of the program. I don't want my career or my sons to suffer this nightmare anymore.

He knows how to manipulate the system, and his next step is to take my children away. Or Kill me instead.

I really would like to know why this man wasn't charged with this unlawful entry, and attempt on my life. I am willing to take any test you want me to take to prove my innocents of charges against me, and also any lie detector test, on the my statement I filed against him. I really feel, Drew is a loose cannon, he out on the streets of Bolingbrook patrolling, and just taking the law into his own hands. I haven't received help from the Police here in Bolingbrook, and asking for your help now. Before it's to late. I really hope by filing this charge it might stop him from trying to hurt us.

[Line blacked out.]
[Line blacked out.]
[Line blacked out.]
Sincerely, Kathleen Peterson
[Blacked out signature of Kathleen S. Peterson.]

1 comment:

  1. Old case reviewed after wife vanishes
    Joliet Herald News, IL
    BY JOE HOSEY Staff Writer
    October 31, 2007
    ...Two years before she was found dead, Savio obtained an order of protection against Peterson. In her petition, Savio made allegations of death threats, an instance of his pursuing her on foot through the street and lying in wait to "teach (her) a lesson." She claimed Peterson told her "he's coming over to the house to deal with me, he wants me dead, and if he has to he will burn the house down just to shut me up. "He has a gun and other weapons I believe he will use on me," she said in the petition... Peterson was fired from the police department in August 1985 after the village board of police and fire commissioners found him guilty of disobedience, conducting a self-assigned investigation, failure to report a bribe immediately and official misconduct. He had been indicted two months earlier on charges of official misconduct and failure to report a bribe... Peterson won reinstatement with the department in March 1986...
    http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/627860,4_1_JO31_MISSING_S1.article

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.