Vanaman pre-trial hearing postponed until January
Vineland Daily Journal, NJ
November 19, 2008
BRIDGETON — A pre-trial hearing for a Millville police officer charged in his wife’s shooting death is being postponed from Friday until Jan. 2, 2009. The next major step in the case is setting a trial date for the defendant, Sgt. Robert Vanaman... [ARTICLE NO LONGER ONLINE, BUT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PUBLISHER I CANNOT POST THE ARTICLE HERE EITHER.]
- [NJ] Millville Police Sgt. Vanaman charged with murdering wife, Barbara
- [NJ] Police Sgt. Vanaman 's NEW excuse for killing wife Barbara ?
- [NJ] Stopping wife-killer Officer Vanaman from claiming self-defense
- [NJ] Slow-mo shuffle towards the murder-of- Barbara trial
- [NJ] Wife-murder trial of (free as a bird) Sgt Vanaman could get delayed
- [NJ] Millville Police Sgt. Vanaman denied venue change for his murder-of- Barbara trial
- [NJ] Any excuse to think of slain Sgt's wife Barbara Vanaman is a good one
[police officer involved domestic violence law enforcement fatality fatalities new jersey]
Post a Comment
Please post updates or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.