Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Sunday, December 6, 2009

[NYPD] Officer Ahmed charged with raping his date

29 year old NYPD Police Officer Shawqi Ahmed was arrested yesterday for the rape of his 18 year old date.
[police officer involved domestic violence law enforcement new york police deparment state]

5 comments:

  1. what a creep, he is suppose to be protecting not hurting.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONT BLAME THEM BKAME THE ALCOHOL , HIS INCENT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's his English? Is he drinking now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cloud Writer, I have made it a point to post your blogs to my facebook but...All last week until now, I was not able to post it, once I sent that comment, I am able to post again.

    Have a wonderful holiday and god bless.

    With much respect and love,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosa, Facebook is the one place I don't address officer-involved domestic violence (very much) :) so that I can remember to say hi to my friends and relatives, but if you email me I'd be honored to have you on my Facebook friendslist and see what you are doin' over there. :) I don't use Facebook much for OIDV because it's not secure. But I DO use it to find and contact resources for victims. It's reallllllllly good for that.

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.